Fraunces Tavern Museum Event and Function Space Rentals
Make George Washington's Favorite Party Place Your Own!
Fraunces Tavern® Museum offers a dramatic and historical setting ideal for cocktail receptions, business meetings, and other special events.
Entertain your guests in the place…
- Where ambitious entrepreneur Samuel Fraunces opened his extremely popular tavern, and had George Washington as his most famous customer…
- Where rebels planned the American Revolution…
- Where our young nation opened its first Federal offices…
- And where General Washington bade an emotional farewell to his officers at the Revolution's close.
The Davis Flag Gallery at
Fraunces Tavern® Museum
Your guests may wine and dine in the Flag Gallery, surrounded by its Revolutionary ambience, after they tour the museum's exhibits, and period rooms. The Flag Gallery is available on weekday evenings and weekends. The space can accommodate up to 100 guests. Rental fees begin at $500 per hour.
- Upper Level Memberships in either the Fraunces Tavern Museum Association or Corporate Membership programs entitle you to a discounted rental fee.
- Our staff will work closely with you and any caterer of your choice. We suggest you consider the services of Fraunces Tavern® Restaurant, a tenant of the museum. You can reach the restaurant directly at (212) 968-1776.
- A deposit will be required and all space rentals are subject to the scheduling of museum-sponsored events.
Space rental rates (Flag Gallery)
Hourly: $500, Minimum 2-hour rental; this includes the required 1 hour for setup/cleanup.
+$150 flat fee for security for events outside of regular Museum hours; $250 if more than 4 hours.
Add on private Museum tour with our experienced docents:
Up to 40 pp $100.
More than 40 $200.
For private tour only (outside of regular museum hours) – up to 40 people $200.
For private tour only (outside of regular museum hours) -over 40 people $300.
Any private tours outside of regular museum hours will also be charged $150 fee for security.