Join us September 15-22 for our third annual Spy Week; a week-long celebration of America's Revolutionary War spies! Learn the secrets of America's first spy ring, hear stories of famed spies such as Benjamin Tallmadge and Nathan Hale, and discover the truth about some of the War's unsung heroes who were instrumental in the efforts of Revolutionary espionage. Check out our full schedule of specialized guided walking tours, spy-themed activities, and more.
Week-long special programming will include:
- Sympathetic Spies: George Washington’s Eyes and Ears in Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
- Daily Revolutionary Spies guided tours (FREE with regular museum admission)
- Nathan Hale Day Commemoration
- Special Lecture
- Children’s spy-themed activities
- Interactive Exhibition- Confidential: The American Revolution’s Agents of Espionage